PHONE: 619-531-2022
PHONE: 760-940-4110
Should I report the dog bite and to who?

Yes. The dog attack or dog bite should be reported to your local animal control center and/or police department. Make sure to note the date of the report and the name of the person you spoke with. You should seek medical attention typically if there is a puncture, laceration, open wound and bleeding due to possible risk of infection. If in doubt contact the Law Offices of Keith J. Stone immediately for assistance.

Proudly Serving the Community Since 1986

We can do it,
contact us now.

Contacting us means you have someone who listens to what you have to say. It means you can explain the full details of what happened to you, and get an honest opinion in return. After that, you will see more clearly what your options are and you can go home without having to pay a bill. Remember, we are a service company. We want you to choose. Contact us so you can start the process of choosing.