PHONE: 619-531-2022
PHONE: 760-940-4110
What if I don’t have car insurance and I am the driver?

Under “Prop 213” if you do not have valid insurance the driver can not receive damages for “pain and suffering”. You can, however, receive economic damages such as medical bills, wage loss, and property damages.

Proudly Serving the Community Since 1986

We can do it,
contact us now.

Contacting us means you have someone who listens to what you have to say. It means you can explain the full details of what happened to you, and get an honest opinion in return. After that, you will see more clearly what your options are and you can go home without having to pay a bill. Remember, we are a service company. We want you to choose. Contact us so you can start the process of choosing.

Visit Our Online Business Profiles