PHONE: 619-531-2022
PHONE: 760-940-4110
What happens if one of my family members dies in this accident?

California recognizes wrongful death cases. In this regard, if a loved one is killed due to the wrongful conduct of others, typically, a spouse, a child, a parent or a sibling can sue. The focus is on the loss of love, comfort, companionship, and the economic support one may have received from the decedent.

Proudly Serving the Community Since 1986

We can do it,
contact us now.

Contacting us means you have someone who listens to what you have to say. It means you can explain the full details of what happened to you, and get an honest opinion in return. After that, you will see more clearly what your options are and you can go home without having to pay a bill. Remember, we are a service company. We want you to choose. Contact us so you can start the process of choosing.