PHONE: 619-531-2022
PHONE: 760-940-4110
Can I sue a foreign corporation that made a portion of a product?

Yes, it is possible to sue a foreign corporation for a faulty product that has been sold to the United States. These days mor and more corporations are manufacturing their products outside of the Untied States, but brought back for sale. If a product is sold in the United States, the corporation is subject to the laws of the United States. The corporation must have some direct contact with the United States to fall under U.S. laws.

Proudly Serving the Community Since 1986

We can do it,
contact us now.

Contacting us means you have someone who listens to what you have to say. It means you can explain the full details of what happened to you, and get an honest opinion in return. After that, you will see more clearly what your options are and you can go home without having to pay a bill. Remember, we are a service company. We want you to choose. Contact us so you can start the process of choosing.